Dog friendly at Woodside Holiday lets
Well behaved dogs more than welcome at Woodside
- As dog lovers ourselves, we welcome well behaved dogs to stay. All the cottages have been designed with wipe clean doors, floors and walls.
- We have provided some spare dog towels which can found in the utility cupboard above the washing machine.
- On arrival please keep your dog on a lead and in the communal garden area. You can let your dogs off the lead in the woodland area and the dog walking field. Please note there are open boundaries in the woods.
- Please be mindful of other guests who may not have a dog or young children who may not be used to dogs.
- We have provided poo bags, however, in the communal areas there is a “poo pick” which we encourage use of as saves on the use and disposal of plastic bags. Please leave the poo pick where you found it and we will empty it.
- In the woods we ask you use the stick and flick idea to keep the path ways free from poo.
- In the dog walking field, please also stick and flick where possible but as a last resort please bag and bin your poo in the bin provided.
- We kindly ask that dogs are kept downstairs and off the soft furnishings.
- We also request that dogs are not left alone in the cottages. If, for any reason you have a situation, then please contact me to arrange assistance with your dog. We are happy to provide dog sitting. Please note that any damage or excess cleaning may result in an additional charge.
- Please be warned that the our horse field backs onto the dog walking field, please keep your dogs from running into the horses field. There is additional fence work to be done here. Please do not feed the horses, they are well fed, kept and loved…they also might bite!
- Local dog walks in Saltash, South East Cornwall
- My favorite local dog walk is at Churchtown Farm. Set off from the Cecil Pub, next to St Stephens Church and walk up the lane. Follow the series of fields down the point field over looking Jupiter Point. Carry on around and follow the path through the woods ending up in beautiful Forder. Walk back up the steep hill to the Cecil pub!
- Local dog friendly beaches can be found at Dog friendly beaches in Cornwall